1.04.2009

FAVORITE THINGS

AS SOME PEOPLE MAY KNOW, I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL CONNECTION WITH A CERTAIN BLUE HAT. BLUE HAT IS THE BEST AND IT KEEPS MY THOUGHTS AND BRAINS TOGETHER. BLUE HAT HAS BEEN GONE FOR MANY MOONS AND I WAS MISSING IT MUCHERLY WHEN I FOUND THESE LOVELIES IN MEXICO...

UNFORTUNATELY THESE RINGS ARE NOT VERY DURABLE AND THEY HAVE ALL SINCE BROKEN OR BEEN LOST. I KNOW ONE IS IN THE SNOW AT MY GREAT GRANDMA'S HOUSE AND THAT IS JUST FINE. BUT RIGHT WHEN I WAS SUPER BUMMED THAT ALL MY CUTEY RINGS WERE DONE FOR..... BLUE HAT RE-ENTERS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! BUT AS YOU COULD GUESS... THE DAY I GOT BLUE HAT BACK, MY RED FLANNEL (ANOTHER SUPER POWER GARMENT) WAS SENT TO REHAB AND WAS LAST SEEN SOMEWHERE IN LOS ANGELES. I CANT WAIT FOR ITS RETURN....

BOTH RED FLANNEL AND BLUE HAT!!!!!!! MIRACLE!!!

I HAD THESE KEYS MADE TO REPLACE MY FIRST CALIFORNIA KEY THAT I LOST IN LONDON ALTHOUGH NONE OF THESE EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE MAGIC THAT IS IN THE ORIGINAL... STILL SUPER RAD THOUGH.

AND THEN BAM!!!!!!!

TODAY I OPENED UP MY 'MAKING THINGS' BAG AND FOUND MY MOST SPECIAL NECKLACES. THE OTHER ONE IS ONE OF THOSE MOOD-COLOR-CHANGING PENDANTS. (AND IT WAS VERY COLD FOR A VERY LONG TIME IN MY 'MAKING THINGS' BAG AND THAT'S WHY ITS BLACK. I NEVER HAVE BLACK MOOD.) IT ALSO HAD A BEAUTIFUL EVIL EYE AND LITTLE SAINTS.

MORAL OF THE STORY: I GUESS WHEN YOU LOSE ONE THING SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL CAN COME BACK TO YOU...... BEST MORNING EVER.

No comments: