5.05.2009

20 QUESTIONS.... 22 ACTUALLY



A RAD GIRL CALLED LING TAGGED ME TO DO THIS AND SO I DID!!!
CHECKITY CHECK OUT HER SITE ITS DOPE : http://babybluebabyblue.blogspot.com/

"This tag involves answering a series of questions."

1.What is your current obsession?
THE SANDO'S I MAKE EVERY MORNING. MY FRIENDS. CRUISIN WITH MY BROTHER. NAPA. WINE. Jr. BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT. LAUGHING. HERB & MARILYN'S HAIR'MAGINATION

2. What are you listening to?
THUG PASSION- TUPAC
MR GRIEVES- THE PIXIES
COOKIE JAR- GYM CLASS HEROES
GANJA SMUGGLIN- EEK A MOUSE
HUSTLIN- RICK ROSS
THINGS I DON'T REMEMBER- UGLY CASSANOVA
ARCHAIC DAYS- TOMMY GUERRERO

3. What is your favorite food?
AVOCADO, THE SANDO I MAKE FOR BREAKY, BAKED POTATO W/CAVIAR, KALE, FALAFEL IN PARIS, STORY DELI PIZZA IN LONDON, WESTVILLE, LOBSTER ROLL IN HAMPTONS

4. Favorite smell?
DIPTYQUE CANDLES.

5. What are you wearing today?
OLD RIPPED SASS & BIDE JEANS, SCOTTISH ROMANCE T THAT I ABSENTMINDEDLY KEPT AFTER OUR SHOOT THIS WEEKEND, LIBERTINE FLANNEL, DOCS, AND THE LV YO

6. Why is today special?
I GOT HOME FROM A WEEKEND OF SEEING SOME OF MY MOST RADIKAL FRIENDS EVER AND AM SUPER HAPPY ABOUT IT.

7.What would you like to learn to do?
SKATE BETTER, SHOOT GUNS BETTER, UMMMM... SPEAK FRENCH BETTER. SPEAK SPANISH AT ALLLL!

8. What's the last thing you bought?
I DONT REMEMBER. BUT THE LAST THING I WAS GIVEN WAS A VINTAGE LV. THANKS MUSHY!

9. What is your most challenging goal right now?
FINISHING THE LABEL FOR MY WINE WHICH SHOULDA BEEN DONE AGES AGO.

11. What would you like to have in hands right now.
A SOFT KITTEN. OR PUPPY. OR BUNNY. OR BABY CHICKEN.

12. What would you like to get rid of?
SICKNESS & SELFISHNESS

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
SPACE!!!!! BUT DOES THAT COUNT FOR 'IN THE WORLD?' I THINK YES.

14. What are your plans for the future?
SELLING MY WINE AND HAVING A KILLER SUMMER. AND FINISHING MY ZINES.

15. Who do you want to meet right now?
I'M PRETTY CONTENT SITTING ALONE RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY.

16. Who is your your favorite model?
THE ONES WHO KEEP IT REAL.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

17. Favorite label/shop?
MOSTLY I LIKE WHAT MY FRIENDS ARE DOING.... LIBERTINE. KATY RODRIGUEZ @ RESURRECTION. THE ELDER STATESMAN. ZERO. COLLETTE. NOIR KENNEDY. MAXFIELDS. I DUNNO. I DONT SHOP VERY MUCH.

18. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
MY BLUE HAT. MY RED FLANNEL. CUT OFF SHORTS. JAH ARMY SHIRT. SILVER SUIT FROM JOHNSON. MY BONES BRIGADE JEAN JACKET. FUR. LEATHER JACKETS. MY NEWEST DOCS. ALL OF MY JEANS. UMMM BASICALLY EVERYTHING I HAVE IS MY FAVORITE.

19. Describe your personal style?
SOME HAVE SAID: A GIRL VERSION OF THE LOST BOYS. NATHANIEL HAS CALLED ME A 'GLAM ROCK BITCH' BEFORE SO THAT COULD WORK TOO HAHAHHA. MORE IN THE WINTER CUZ I LIKE FUR. I DUNNO. KISSSER STYLE. SHORTSSSS!!!!!

20. What are you going to do after this?
GO OUTSIDE.

21. What would you love to see come back in fashion?
I DONT REALLY WANT ANYTHING TO COME BACK IN FASHION. I THINK THE FASHIONHEADS DO THEIR THING AND I DO MINE. SO WHATEVER THEY LIKE NEXT IS JUST FINE WITH ME. AS LONG AS ITS NOT NEON HIPSTER CRAP AGAIN.

22. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
SHE IS A SWEETHEART FOR DOING THAT AND I THINK HER SITE IS GREAT AND HAS RAD STUFF THATS DIFF FROM THE REST OF THE BLOGOSHPERE! REALLY DOPE PHOTOS. ALSO I THANK HER BECAUSE I NEVER DO THESE QUIZ THINGS AND SOMETIMES ITS REALLY GOOD TO THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS...

AND I DON'T HAVE THAAAAT MANY BLOG FRIENDS SO HERE ARE A COUPLE....
HTTP://WWW.SHEISNICOTINE.WORDPRESS.COM
HTTP://WWW.FIN-LAY.BLOGSPOT.COM
HTTP://WWW.CHAMPAGNEANDAPATHY.COM
HTTP://WWW.BREAPECK.BLOGSPOT.COM
HTTP://WWW.BLEACHBLACK.COM
HTTP://WWW.FASHIONTOAST.COM

3 comments:

Rumi said...

damnit michelle - herb's palace is like steps from my house, you shoulda told me you were in town!! hope you're gooood :)

Ling said...

OMG, I can't believe you did it. Haha, nobody else I tagged even did it. You're awesome! Lost Boys is the greatest film ever.

Thanks Kisser!

Anonymous said...

thanks kisser
xx
finlay