1.21.2010

UPDATE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HALLO FROM BERLIN! SORRY FOR NOT BEING AROUND LATELY! I'VE BEEN WORKING HERE IN GERMANY AND INTERNET SITUATION IS DODGEY. ITS BEEN WAY WAY COLD HERE. AND HONESTLY I'M MISSING CALIFORNIA AND MY LORENZA! (FOR THOSE NOT IN THE KNOW, LORENZA IS MY WINE PICTURED ABOVE)
A FEW THOUGHTS OF MINE:
-A SERIOUS WINTER COAT. CASHMERE OBV.
-NOT HAVING DIET COKE AT 11PM.
-WHEN IS MY BOX FROM KSUBI GOING TO ARRIVE.
-I WISH FANTASY FACTORY PLAYED ON MTV GERMANY (THE ONLY SEMI-ENGLISH CHANNEL IN MY HOTEL. WHICH IS PLAYING MILKSHAKE BY KELIS RIGHT NOW)
-AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE XX TOMORROW NIGHT OR NOT.
-SHOPPING. WHICH I USED TO NEVER DO BUT AM NOW OBSESSED WITH. GO FIGURE.
-EVERYTHING IN THE RZA'S BOOK: THE TAO OF WU. READ THIS NOW.
-TAKING MORE PICS HERE. DESPITE THE CONDITIONS. I SHOULD CALL BEAR GRYLLS. OR LES STROUD FOR ADVICE.

4 comments:

The Sound of Lace said...

Ahhh I LOVE XX!! Do make sure you tell us how it is!!
I plan on seeing them in April in Oakland, Ca.

THESOUNDOFLACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
THESOUNDOFLACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
THESOUNDOFLACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
THESOUNDOFLACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
THESOUNDOFLACE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

Girl, your appearance and personality are absolutely fabulous and you need to keep up with your lifestyle. But for some constructive criticism, keep everything the same about your lorenza label, except the crappy graffiti font. Makes it look much more amateur than it really is. Please do something about it, it looks like somebody drew it on microsoft paint. Your wine is great and it's got potential (i've tasted your rose and I like it, even though I've HATED every other rose I've tried). Keep it real lady.

the style spotter said...

great blog!

http://thestylespotter.blogspot.com

LHFC said...

im watching fantasy factory marathon right now soo effing entertaining! In relation to anons comment on your wine id have to disagree. There’s an endless amount of wine labels that try hard to make the wine appear exclusive and sophisticated. Its nice to see something original and fresh not another boring label with some pretentious description. I think your 'keeping it real' its fun and sweet just like you!