3.18.2010

LONDON CALLING

Photobucket
PHOTO BY VIKTOR VAUTHIER
BACK THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUFF:
1. THE INTERNET HAS SO MANY FUNNY VIDEOS!!!!! I WOULD POST THEM ALL BUT THAT'S OBNOXIOUS. BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT: BETWEEN TWO FERNS (WITH ZACH GALIFINAKIS), SNL ALSO WITH ZACH (ESPESH THE SKIT CALLED 'WHAT UP WITH THAT'), CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING (ALSO WITH ZACH! GOD! RE-OCCURRING THEME!), THE NEW HOT CHIP VIDEO
2. THIS SHOULD ACTUALLY BE #1 CUZ ITS THAT IMPORTANT, BUT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT TELEPHONE IS FUCKING BEYYYYYOND.
3. OOH LALA! GOING TO GET ALL MY IMPORTANT STUFF BACK (CAMERA, COMPUTER CHARGER, SUNNIES, AND MORE)! THIS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD AS I KNOW IT... AND MAYBE AS YOU KNOW IT TOO. I VAGUELY REMEMBER MY CAMERA BEING SLIGHTLY BROKEN WHEN I LAST SAW IT... HOPEFULLY ITS HEALED ITSELF. MIRACLES!
4. I WANNA MAKE MORE VIDEOS AGAIN... A YEAR OR TWO AGO I ASKED EVERYONE I RAN INTO WHAT THEIR THEME SONG THAT SEASON WAS (MINE WAS OBVIOUS. CAN YOU GUESS?). AND THE NEXT SEASON I ASKED WHAT EVERYONE'S NEW THING WAS. WHICH SOUNDS LIKE A KINDA WIMPY QUESTION BUT RULES ACTUALLY. (MINE WAS GUN SHOOTING.) SOOOO WHAT SHOULD MY NEW QUESTION BE?
5. PSYCHED TO SEE ALL MY FRIENDOS IN FUNDON..... ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
6. CHANGING THE NAME OF GEORGE SANK TO SUPER FUN. CUZ GOTH IS SUPER FUN. DUH.
7. GO TO SLEEP DUMMY.