11.23.2010

PARIS Y'ALL

Photobucket
LADUREE MACAROON PARTY
Photobucket
I LIKE THIS CHANEL NAIL POLISH
Photobucket
BEAUTIFUL PARISIAN MORNING
Photobucket
APRES-SKI BIKINI BY CHANEL!!
Photobucket
FLAVA FLAV!
Photobucket
MY NEW YSL RING
Photobucket
BRIAN, ANITA, KEITH
Photobucket
DELICIOUS JUICE WITH BEAUTIFUL STRAW
Photobucket
GIRLY TIME WITH LULU AT THE COSTES
Photobucket
KUSMI SWEET LOVE TEA
Photobucket
PAPOOZ AT LE POMPON
Photobucket
BIG HAIR
Photobucket
PRADA S/S 2011 SHOES
Photobucket
DIPTYQUE BAIES CANDLE
Photobucket
DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!

3 comments:

Lourdes said...

That YSL ring is gorgeous! I love Paris! Love your blog, btw!
xo
Lourdes

Please stop by my blog if you have a second:) Thanks!
http://lajolielavie.wordpress.com

Veronika Sereikaite said...

I like to see randomn pictures of stuff nad things you do. It's really interesting.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Passage 0.1 said...

I'm following you! I like your blog
I do love your Chanel nail polish too as the YSL ring:)

wanna see mine?
unitedstatespassage01.blogspot.com

xoxo