7.18.2011

SPRITE

Photobucket
ALOHA!!! HOW IS EVERYONE'S SUMMER?? I'VE BEEN ROCKIN' N ROLLIN' ALL OVER THE PLACE SO LETS CATCH UP!!

+ I'VE REKINDLED MY LOVEFLAME FOR DISPOSABLE CAMERAS BECAUSE:
-FILM IS BETTER. DUHHHH.
-YOU DON'T GET PEOPLE TRYING TO RE-TAKE THEIR PIC. ONE SHOT AND DONE!!
-ITS SUCH A SURPRISE/SHOT IN THE DARK (OOOOOHOHOHOOO!) TO GET DEVELOPED! WHEN THEY'RE GOOD, THEY'RE SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!
-EASIER CUZ OF NO SETTINGS ETC.
-MORE FUN BECAUSE ITS OKAY IF YOU DROP CAMERA IN THE MUD OR WHATEVER.
-BLAH BLAH YOU GET IT!!
+ 4TH OF JULY WAS SPECTACULAR... WILL HAVE PICS SOON.
+ I WEAR LIPSTICK NOW (YSL).
+ I WENT TO MIAMI WITH MY BF VAN ALPERT... I'VE NEVER REALLY SPENT TIME THERE BEFORE AND ITS MY NEW FAVE.
+ YOU'RE GONNA START SEEING A LOT MORE THINGS I LOVE TO EAT HERE ON KISSSER.
+ I WENT TO NYC AND HAVE ALSO REKINDLED MY LOVEFLAME FOR THAT CITY AS WELL...
+ I REALLY LOVE MY TUMBLR .... MAYBE EVEN MORE THAN I LOVE TWITTERING . WHICH IS
A LOT (4082+ TWEETS OMG).
+ MY FAVORITE COLOR IS STILL PURPLE...
+ KELLY ROWLAND + WEEZY RULE ON MOTIVATION
+ IF YOU DON'T ALREADY DRINK ROSÉ, YOU SHOULD!!! AND IT SHOULD BE MINE! LORENZA ROSÉ.... FOR ALL YOUR BOOZY, FUN, SUMMER NEEDS!!!!!

WHAT'S UP WITH YOU GUYS?? I LOVE YOU XXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: