3.26.2012

JUICY!

Photobucket
BUENOS DIAS! I AM PSYCHED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL BE REPORTING AS AN OFFICIAL FASHION CORRESPONDENT FOR JUICY COUTURE! I WILL BE SHARING MY EXPERIENCE THIS WEEK LEADING UP TO THE UNVEILING OF THE NEW COLLECTION AT THE EDITOR'S PRESENTATION! WITH JUICY, THINGS ARE ALWAYS FABULOUS SO LOOK OUT FOR OUR VIDEOS ON KISSSER AND JUICY'S TUMBLR!
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED WITH 21 JUICY QUESTIONS!

1. THE MOMENT THAT INSPIRED MY WORK: My best friends from Napa and I have been playing dress up since we were 3… and we still do!!!

2. THE WARDROBE ITEMS CURRENTLY IN TOP ROTATION: Jeans by Mother, Newbark flats, T-shirts by Kain.

3. IF I COULD OWN ANY PIECE OF COUTURE PAST OR PRESENT IT WOULD BE: Any look from Fall 2010 Couture Givenchy or most any Alexander McQueen. I especially love the final looks in Spring 07 and Spring 05.

4. A TREND I WILL ALWAYS SIT OUT: All of them and none of them! I am totally open to new trends and will wear what resonates with me at that moment.

5. YOU’D LIKE TO TAKE ME OUT TO DINNER, I SUGGEST… You bring your appetite because I like to DINE!

6. THE CAUSE I’M MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT: Spreading smiles and love to all those you encounter in your everyday life. BE NICE!

7. THE SIGNATURE LOOK I WILL ALWAYS RETURN TO: My beloved motorcycle jacket over anything.

8. IT’S 10 P.M. ON SATURDAY YOU CAN FIND ME…. Drinking rosé and dancing!

9. MY GREATEST TALENT: Rallying the troops. Let’s Go!

10. MY STYLE ICON: Anita Pallenberg.

11. MY CURRENT NON-FASHION OBSESSION: Learning about wine.

12. YOU ASK FOR MY NO. 1 STYLE TIP, I SAY… SMILE!!!!

13. THE BEST GIFT I EVER RECEIVED: The opportunity to start my own wine label on my 21st birthday!

14. MY FAVORITE TRAVEL DESTINATION: Home to Napa Valley! Also, I’m dying to go to Jamaica.

15. MY FAVORITE THING TO DO IN L.A. IS: Spending time with my boyfriend who lives there, and walking around the hills checking out the beautiful houses.

16. YOU SAY JUICY TRACKSUIT, I SAY… Cozy time!

17. THE LAST SONG I LISTENED TO: “Heartbreaker” by Mariah Carey ft Jay-Z.

18. THE LAST JUICY BOOK I READ: The Great Gatsby.

19. IF I HAD A SUPER POWER IT WOULD BE: Healing powers.

20. MY CURRENT GIRL CRUSH: Rihanna.

21. FAVORITE NAIL POLISH COLOR: Lucky Lavender!!!!!

Photobucket
HERE I AM FILMING THE LOVELY LADIES AT THE CASTING! MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING @JUICY_COUTURE AND @KISSSER ON INSTAGRAM FOR INSTANT BEHIND THE SCENES FUN!

No comments: