3.26.2012

MUST SEE!

THIS PAST WEEK I WATCHED SOME AMAZING FILMS! I CAN'T STOP TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW TO SEE THESE MOVIES. WE ALL NEED A LIL INSPIRATION NOW AND THEN, SO HERE YOU GO!!!!
GET ON WITCHA BAD SELF....


SENNA: WOW. THIS MOVIE IS ABOUT BRAZILIAN FORMULA 1 DRIVER AYRTON SENNA'S REMARKABLE LIFE AND RACING CAREER TAKING PLACE IN THE LATE 80'S TO EARLY 90'S. WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES I WAS HOOKED AND ALREADY PLACED THIS MOVIE IN MY TOP 5 FAVORITES ALONGSIDE THE FALL AND THE ARTIST. I BARELY HAVE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS MOVIE. SENNA WAS PASSIONATE, FAIR AND A WORLD CLASS STUD. JUST WATCH IT.

JIRO DREAMS OF SUSHI: ALSO WOW!! THIS IS THE STORY OF JIRO ONO, WHO IS CONSIDERED BY MANY TO BE THE BEST SUSHI CHEF IN THE WORLD. HIS RESTAURANT LOCATED IN A TOKYO TRAIN STATION SEATS 10 PEOPLE AND IS THE ONLY SUSHI RESTAURANT TO ACHIEVE 3 MICHELIN STARS. HIS DEDICATION TO SUSHI AND PERFECTION IS UNPARALLELED. I LOVED THE DYNAMICS BETWEEN JIRO, HIS SONS AND JAPANESE TRADITION SHOWN IN THIS FILM. AT 85 YEARS OLD JIRO IS ADORABLE AND INTRIGUING. THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AS WELL. I'M DYING TO GO BACK TO JAPAN! JUST WATCH IT.

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES?? I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE BILL CUNNINGHAM MOVIE AND SHOULD PROBABLY BE KICKED OUT OF NYC FOR THAT. LET'S MAKE A LIST! COMMENT/TWEET AWAY!

No comments: